Day 1 Budapest – arrival
Upon your arrival to Budapest airport, you will be transferred to your hotel. Check-in at the hotel and overnight in Budapest.
Day 2 Budapest – city tour
Morning city tour: The Heroes Square, the State Opera House, the Hungarian Parliament, the Royal Palace and the Citadel (photo stop). During the Grand City Tour we will take you for a walk in the Castle District to enjoy its unique medieval atmosphere. Afternoon at leisure. Overnight in Budapest.
Day 3 Budapest
Breakfast at the hotel and the rest of the day at leisure or take an optional ($) half day tour to the picturesque Artists’ Village, called Szentendre. Wander around the baroque settlement, built on medieval ruins and walk along the narrow streets and don’t forget to try the Lángos (fried Hungarian flat bread). Overnight in Budapest.
Day 4 Budapest – Vienna
After breakfast, departure by train from Budapest to Vienna. Arrival and check-in at the hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure. Overnight in Vienna
Day 5 Vienna
After breakfast, enjoy a morning Historical city tour of Vienna – Includes the most significant sights of the city and the impressive Ringstrasse. The highlight is a guided tour through the magnificent showrooms in Schonbrunn Palace. Afternoon at leisure—we suggest taking a break at the Hotel Café Sacher and taste the most famous cake of Austria at his origin. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 6 Vienna
Breakfast at the hotel and the rest of the day at leisure to continue exploring the Austrian capital on your own. Optional ($) Viennese evening dinner in Grinzing. Overnight in Vienna.
Day 7 Vienna – Prague
After breakfast, departure by train from Vienna to Prague. Arrival and check-in at the hotel. Remainder of the day at leisure. Overnight in Prague.
Day 8 Prague
This morning enjoy a half day Grand City Tour of Prague. Highlights include the Royal Castle, St Vitus Cathedral and a walk through the Old Town, with Tyn Church, St Nicholas Church and the amazing Astronomical Clock. The afternoon is free at leisure. Overnight in Prague.
Day 9 Prague
Day at leisure to explore Prague on your own. Optional ($) full-day excursion to Karlovy Vary. Overnight in Prague.
Day 10 Prague
After breakfast, transfer to Prague airport.
- Arrival transfer from Budapest airport to hotel in Budapest
- Accommodation in recommended 3* hotels, double occupancy (Budapest – 3 nights, Vienna – 3 nights, Prague – 3 nights)
- Half day city tour in Budapest
- Half day city tour in Vienna with Schonbrunn Palace visit (entrance fee included)
- Half day city tour in Prague
- Train tickets Budapest-Vienna Prague, tourist class
- Departure transfer from hotel in Prague to Prague airport
- Daily breakfast
- International flight to/from Canada
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fees to the various sites other than the ones mentioned in section “included”
- Other meals not mentioned
- Beverages and other meals not mention
* Note: The rate $1065.00 is valid for April