Day 2 Wednesday DUBROVNIK – MLJET NATIONAL PARK
Departing from Dubrovnik in the morning, our sail to Mljet Island includes a stop for swimming and lunch on board. We arrive in the heart of Mljet National Park, to enjoy a beautiful walk around the Great Lake and the Small Lake. Dine on your own at a local restaurant of your choice; we will spend the night in Mljet.
Day 3 Thursday MLJET – HVAR
In the morning we continue our adventure by sailing to the island of Hvar, a destination for sailors for over two thousand years. We stop along the way for a relaxing swim in one of the secluded coves on Pelješac peninsula. Lunch on board and in the afternoon we arrive in the town of Hvar. Apart from its unique cultural heritage, Hvar is celebrated destination for singles and families, sailboats and super-yachts. With its sunny climate, natural beauty, excellent food, wine and sports offer, Hvar is unforgettable. Dine on your own at a local restaurant of your choice and enjoy the evening here.
Day 4 Friday HVAR – SPLIT
In the morning we depart for Split, stopping along the way for a relaxing swim at Milna on Brač Island. Lunch on board, evening in Split. In the afternoon walking tour of Split, including the Diocletian’s Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral.
Overnight onboard in Split.
Day 5 Saturday SPLIT DISEMBARKATION – DUBROVNIK
We disembark after breakfast to join the coach tour. Drive to Dubrovnik. Sightseeing tour of Dubrovnik, included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. You will visit the Franciscan Monastery with Europe’s third oldest pharmacy, the Rector’s Palace and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Dubrovnik.Day 6 Sunday DUBROVNIK
Breakfast and dinner at hotel in Dubrovnik, full day at leisure.
Day 7 Monday DUBROVNIK – MOSTAR – SARAJEVO
Morning departure for Mostar. Sightseeing tour of the Old City of Mostar, recently included in the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. We tour its elegant Bridge, Old Bazaar, the Mosque and a typical Turkish house. Continuation to Sarajevo. Afternoon city tour of Sarajevo, including Baščaršija and Gazi Husref Bey Mosque. Dinner and overnight in Sarajevo.
Day 8 Tuesday SARAJEVO – OSIJEK
After breakfast, we drive northwards to Slavonski Brod where we stop in time for lunch. Continuation to Osijek, dinner and overnight.
Day 9 Wednesday OSIJEK – ZAGREB
In the morning city tour of Osijek, visiting the Baroque Fortress, St. Trinity Square, Water Gate and other city highlights. After the tour, drive down the wine trail to 1526 cellar for wine tasting. Continuation to Zagreb for dinner and overnight.
Day 10 Thursday ZAGREB – Departure
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortified Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. Departure transfer to Zagreb Airport
|| Main Deck
for single use
May 12, 19 / Jun 9, 30
|Jul 28 /Aug 4, 25 / Sep 1, 8, 15
• Arrival transfer from Dubrovnik Airport to Dubrovnik harbour and departure transfer from hotel to Zagreb Airport on the first and the last day of the tour
• 4 overnight with private shower/toilet, breakfast and lunch on board, starting with breakfast on Day 2 and ending with breakfast on Day 5
• 5 overnights in 4Hhotels on half board basis (dinner and breakfast), starting with dinner on Day 5 and ending with breakfast on Day 10
• Local guides for sightseeing tours of Split, Dubrovnik, Mostar, Sarajevo, Osijek and Zagreb
• Entrance fees to Diocletian’s Palace and Cathedral in Split; Franciscan Monastery and Rector’s Palace in Dubrovnik; Turkish House and Mosque in Mostar; Gazi Husref Bey Mosque in Sarajevo; wine cellar and wine tasting in Osijek
• airconditioned motor coach from Day 6 till Day 10 A tour escort from Day 6 till Day 10
• Tourist tax + entrance fee to Mljet National Park – EUR 20.00 per person to be paid on board in cash
• Drinks on board, extra meals
– Cruising route is subject to change depending upon weather conditions; the exact name of the boat will be confirmed a week before departure
– This cruise provides plenty of time for sunbathing, swimming and exploring interesting resorts, small bays and attractive Dalmatian towns
The boat is classified with 5* rating. It is 34 m long, 7,60 m wide and has 2 masts, with cruising speed of 8.5 NM. Capacity: 38 persons. It has 19 cabins (all fully air-conditioned) with queen-size bed or twin beds (with possibility for an additional bed), a cupboard, a cabinet and a window or porthole, bathroom with shower, toilette and wash basin. It has fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant on the main deck (for 40 persons) with a bar and a LCD TV, two sun decks, one of which has sun beds and tables. It also has two outside toilettes with showers