| MS APOLON / AMB 3/ 2017
DAY 1 • SATURDAY DUBROVNIK
M/S APOLON will be docked in Gruž harbour where you can board during the entire day. Welcome meeting will start at 7:00 p.m where you will be introduced by our Cruise director to the Captain, crew and of course your future fellow passengers with whom you will spend a week on board. Welcome dinner will be served at 7:30 p.m. The embarkation will be possible throughout the day; passengers arriving in the morning cannot enter their cabins before 1:00 p.m. but they can leave luggage on board. Captain will wait for all passengers arriving late at night and these guests will be provided with cold dinner. Overnight in Dubrovnik, (D)
DAY 2 • SUNDAY DUBROVNIK- ELAPHITI ISLANDS- N.P. MLJET
After breakfast we will start our pleasant cruise to the Mljet National Park. On our way we will cruise by magnificent shores of the Elaphiti islands archipelago, to the northwest of Dubrovnik, with a swim stops along a way. Lunch will be served on board while cruising to Mljet National Park. Upon arrival to the Mljet National Park, you will have free afternoon to explore park, to walk around the Great and Small Lake and Islet of St. Mary with its Benedictine Monastery from the 12th century. Evening at leisure.
Overnight in Mljet National Park, (B,L)
DAY 3 • MONDAY MLJET – HVAR
Morning cruise to the Island of Hvar with a swim stop near the island of Korčula. After lunch we will continue cruising towards the sunniest island of Croatia – the island of Hvar, with a second swim stop in a one of the many coves and bays along the way. Hvar is one of the most popular, very attractive tourist destinations and a meeting point for the international jet set. Upon your evening arrival at Hvar, a local English speaking guide will walk you throughout the town introducing you to the history, culture and way of life on this island. We will join a short lavender presentation where you can learn how lavender was traditionally farmed on Hvar Island for centuries. Have an evening in Hvar is free to explore and dine around in one of numerous family owned restaurants. Overnight in Hvar, (B,L)
DAY 4 • TUESDAY HVAR – BOL – SPLIT
After breakfast we continue sailing to Bol, said to have the best beach for swimming in Croatia named Zlatni Rat. (Golden cape) We will stop in Bol and enjoy this nice Dalmatian town for a walk, or to have a cup of coffee and take a swim till lunch is served on board. After a relaxed cruise from Bol to Split arrival in Split is expected during afternoon hours. Split is the second largest urban centre in Croatia and the seat of the Split and Dalmatia County. It is traditionally considered to be over 1,700 years old. Since 1979 the historic centre of Split has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. The historical and cultural buildings are located inside the walls of the Diocletian’s Palace. In addition, its numerous museums, the National Theatre, old churches and other archaeological sites in the region of Split make this city an important cultural attraction. Our English speaking guide will do 35-40 minute Split City tour, and walk us through historical Diocletian’s Palace. Overnight in Split, (B,L)
DAY 5 • WEDNESDAY SPLIT – PUČIŠĆA (BRAČ ISLAND) – MAKARSKA
Morning departure to Brač Island, short refreshing swim stop and continue our voyage towards Pucisca.
Pucisca is the island’s biggest village of the island of Brač with authentic Mediterranean architecture and rustic ambiance inside a deep fiord; shiny and white stone facades rising amphitheatrically uphill make this place so unique and worth seeing, famous for its quarries from which stone was excavated to build limestone columns of the White House in Washington DC, The Parliament house in Vienna and many other famous buildings all over the world.
In Pucisce is only one Stonemasonry school in Croatia where students carve Brač limestone with traditional and unconventional tools that are used here for centuries.
Departure from Brač Island, lunch on board “en route” and afternoon arrival to Makarska on the mainland, “tourist Centre of Dalmatia” where we will spend the night. Overnight in Makarska (B,L)
DAY 6 • THURSDAY MAKARSKA – KORČULA
We start our day with morning departure towards the last island on our cruise – the island of Korčula. We shall stop for a swim before lunch and in the afternoon we will arrive in Korčula town, on Korčula Island. Korčula is a city known as a birthplace of Marko Polo, the famous explorer. Our English speaking guide will do short Korčula City tour, and walk us through narrow and cobbled streets of Korčula. The rest of the evening is free to enjoy dining at one of the local restaurants of your choice. Overnight in Korčula , (B,L)
DAY 7 • FRIDAY KORČULA – DUBROVNIK
After breakfast we depart for a pleasant cruise along the shores of Mljet and the Elaphiti islands where we will have a swim stop and lunch; Arrival back to Dubrovnik in the afternoon, our first and last stop, where you will enjoy a city tour of this famous city enlisted as UNESCO’s World Heritage site, where your tour guide will show you the most interesting sights of Dubrovnik. After city tour you will be left on your own to dine around or explore city. You will have afternoon and evening free to enjoy your stay in the Pearl of the Adriatic. Overnight in Dubrovnik, (B,L)
DAY 8 • SATURDAY DUBROVNIK
It is time to say farewell to all your new friends after breakfast. (B)
Prices in CAD per person in double or twin cabin
|DEPARTURE DATES – 2017
||Supplement for single use
| May 6, 13, 20, 27 / Jun 3 , 10, 17, 24
| Jul 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 / Aug 5, 12, 19, 26
| Sep 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
• English speaking cruise manager on board
• 7 crew members
• 7 nights cruise in a preferred category cabin
• Complimentary fresh fruit available daily
• Welcome dinner with three courses
• Buffet breakfast daily and 6 lunches with three courses
• Professional English speaking guide for city tours of Hvar, Split, Korčula and Dubrovnik with transfer to Old Town
• Towels changed every second day & linen changed in the middle of the week
• Two bottles of water 0,5 liters per day and person
• Free unlimited Wi-Fi on board
• CCTV Security Cameras on board
• Elegance Rooftop Jacuzzi (Sun deck)
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
• Port taxes and fees, € 25,00 per person/week, to be paid on board in cash
• Entrance to the Mljet National Park, cca 15,00 EUR per person to be paid at entrance if clients want to enter
MS Apolon is a 49m (160 ft.) long, 8,5 m (27,7 ft.) wide luxury yacht-like ship that will satisfy your refined expectations for a comfortable cruise along the Croatian Coast. Built for the season 2016 with latest state-of-the-art equipment and amenities, guaranteeing intimate cruise for all guests.
Closed Circuit Video surveillance, complete navigation equipment, fire alarm, smoke detectors, life rafts and tenders are there for your personal safety.
Modern non-smoking double or twin cabins are fully equipped with A/C, safe deposit box, Wi-Fi, fire alarm, smoke detectors, Shower, WC and bathroom toiletries, hair dryer, life jackets, luggage space under the bed, cupboard & wardrobe cabinet with window or porthole.
Extra-large fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant on the upper deck, with separate bar and lounge area, big screen LCD TV, corner table for buffet breakfast, Wireless Internet, loud-speakers and audio-system for announcements by Captain or cruise manager, beautiful large windows for complete passenger’s satisfaction.
Outside fully covered terrace with sitting area, tables and chairs that can be closed with removable plastic windows (in case of winds) that are usually open for a breath-taking “sea view”
Ship has platform for swimming, 2 ladders with handholds for an easy access to the water and two outdoor showers and public toilettes.
On the high deck is a sun deck that covers 390 m2 with sun-beds for passengers, while part of a sun deck is shaded for clients’ comfort. Here you can enjoy our Elegance Rooftop Whirlpool ( 4,20 x 2 meters) with salty water designed to ensure an unforgettable cruise.
Year of Construction: April 2016
Hull: Steel boat
Length over all: 45,50m + 3,50m platform= 49,00m
Beam: 8,50 m
Engine: 2 x 386 HP
Cruising speed: 9 knots
Cabins: 19 + 1 + 1
- 11 cabins on main deck with windows (twin or double cabin configuration)
- 8 cabins on standard deck with 2 portholes (twin or double cabins and two cabins can be triple)
- additional cruise manager single cabin on main deck
Officers and staff nationality; Croatian
Every effort will be made to adhere to the itinerary as stated. However, due to the schedule changes beyond the organizer’s control, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to change the route or alter the shore excursions.
– In some ports of call ship can be moored sideways to the other boats. In that case guests will need to walk through other boats to reach the pier, which sometimes means there is a height difference and a gap between two ships. Guests with walking disabilities can expect to find such crossings to other boats very challenging. Although all effort will be made to assist, crew availability is severely limited in most circumstances. Therefore a physically challenged guest will require the services of a responsible adult.
– During peak season (July & August) there is a possibility that the ship will be docked in Dubrovnik on an alternative location, due to limited harbor capacity. In that case, guests will be provided with necessary information in due time.
– There is a possibility that ship will be anchored in some ports of call for overnight, due to Port authority orders. In that case transfer with tender boat will be organized to and from the shore. Passengers will be asked to follow transfers