| MS MAMA MARIJA/ AMB 3/ 2018
DAY 1 • SATURDAY DUBROVNIK
BRAND NEW BOAT M/S MAMA MARIJA will be docked in Gruž harbour where you can board during the entire day. Welcome meeting will start at 7:00 p.m where you will be introduced by our Cruise director to the Captain, crew and of course your future fellow passengers with whom you will spend a week on board. Welcome dinner will be served at 7:30 p.m. The embarkation will be possible throughout the day; passengers arriving in the morning cannot enter their cabins before 1:00 p.m. but they can leave luggage on board. Captain will wait for all passengers arriving late at night and these guests will be provided with cold dinner. Overnight in Dubrovnik (D)
DAY 2 • SUNDAY DUBROVNIK- SIPAN ISLAND OR SLANO
After breakfast our English speaking guide and coach will come to the pier. After an organized panoramic drive and photo stop of breath-taking scenery at a hill above Dubrovnik we will arrive to the historical centre of Dubrovnik, the famous city enlisted as UNESCO’s World Heritage site, where your guide will show you the most interesting sights of Dubrovnik. After city tour you will be left on your own to explore the city, visit City Walls or take the cable car to the top of the Mount Srđ.
You will see why this city is called the Pearl of the Adriatic.
We will not have lunch included on this day so that you have more time in Dubrovnik.
Return coach transfer is scheduled between 15:00 and 16:00 hours (time to be confirmed on the spot) and will start our cruise to Šipan Island where we shell anchor in a small picturesque peaceful fishermen’s village of Šipanska Luka. In case dock and lock schedules or weather conditions prevent us from anchoring in Šipanska Luka we shell cruise to Slano, located on the mainland.
We will have dinner on board tonight. Overnight in Šipanska Luka or in Slano on the mainland (B,D,)
DAY 3 • MONDAY SIPAN ISLAND OR SLANO – MLJET – KORCULA
We start our day with morning departure towards the Mljet National Park. You will have just enough time to explore park, to walk around the Great and Small Lake and Islet of St. Mary with its Benedictine Monastery from the 12th century and, of course, to take a swim in the heart of National Park. Entrance fees to National Park Mljet are included. Lunch on board and cruise toward the island of Korčula. In the afternoon arrive to Korčula town, on Korčula Island, city known as a birthplace of Marko Polo, the famous explorer. Our English speaking guide will do Korčula City tour, and walk us through narrow and cobbled streets. The rest of the evening is free to enjoy dining at one of the local restaurants of your choice. Overnight in Korcula (B,L)
DAY 4 • TUESDAY KORCULA – VIS
Morning cruise to Vis Island where we expected to come after lunch with swim stop. Vis is a pearl among Croatian Adriatic islands, left untouched by the development of tourism for so many years – due to its strategic location on the open sea, it served as a military zone for many years. Beautiful beaches, preserved nature, ecological agriculture and traditional architecture are unique advantages of this unique Croatian island where we will spend afternoon. Overnight in Vis (B,L)
DAY 5 • WEDNESDAY VIS – BISEVO BLUE CAVE – HVAR
Today is cruise to Island Bisevo with its Blue cave. The cave has its own natural entrance which is located below sea level, which required that it visitors dive deeply only to resurface into the cave’s mysterious blue depths. This natural phenomenon creates a magical effect of deep blue and shiny silver, mystifying her visitors.
However, sometimes High Waves prevent the entrance to Blue Cave, which is something we shall not know before the morning designated for our visit. If that happens, we can provide an alternative half-day tour of Vis Island with WWII RAF Airport, along with Komiža – a peculiarly beautiful town boasting the longest fishing tradition on East Adriatic.
After swim stop and lunch we will continue cruising towards the sunniest island of Croatia – the island of Hvar, along of the many coves and bays on the way. Hvar is one of the most popular, very attractive tourist destinations and a meeting point for the international jet set.
Upon your afternoon arrival at Hvar, a local English speaking guide will walk you throughout the town introducing you to the history, culture and way of life on this island and explain how lavender was traditionally farmed on the Island of Hvar for centuries. Have an evening in Hvar free on your own to explore and dine around in one of numerous family owned restaurants. Overnight in Hvar(B,L)
DAY 6 • THURSDAY HVAR – BOL – TROGIR
We start our day with morning departure towards Bol, said to have the best beach for swimming in Croatia named Zlatni Rat. (Golden cape). We will stop in Bol and enjoy this nice Dalmatian town for a walk, or to have a cup of coffee and take a swim till lunch is served on board. After lunch we will continue cruising towards Trogir, small town that is on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage. In the afternoon you will arrive to this small town-museum, with its stone-houses, palaces, churches, monasteries, towers, walls and especially the main attraction in Trogir – the Cathedral of St. Lawrence, probably the finest example of sacral architecture in Croatia. Professional English speaking guide will do Trogir city tour. We will have Captain’s dinner that evening on board with live music entertainment. Overnight in Trogir (B,L)
DAY 7 • FRIDAY TROGIR – SPLIT
Morning cruise to Split, our last port on this cruise, with swim stop along the way. Lunch and afternoon Split City tour. Our English speaking guide will show us Split historical Diocletian’s Palace.
Split is the second largest urban centre in Croatia and the seat of the Split and Dalmatia County. It is traditionally considered to be over 1,700 years old. Since 1979 the historic centre of Split has been inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage Site List. The historical and cultural buildings are located inside the walls of the Diocletian’s Palace.
After city tour you will be left on your own to explore the city and have intimate farewell dinner on your own. Overnight in Split (B,L)
DAY 8 • SATURDAY SPLIT
It is time to say farewell to all your new friends after breakfast. (B)
Prices in CAD per person in double or twin cabin
|DEPARTURE DATES – 2018
||Supplement for single use
| May 19 / Oct 6, 20
| Jun 9, 23 / Jul 7, 21 / Aug 11
| Aug 25 / Sep 8, 22
• English speaking cruise manager on board
• 7 crew members
• 7 nights cruise in a preferred category cabin
• Complimentary fresh fruit available daily
• Welcome reception and dinner with three courses
• Buffet breakfast daily, 5 lunches with three courses and 1 dinner
• Captain’s dinner with live music
• Afternoon tea with cake/biscuits
• Drink package with lunch/dinner on boat (¼ liters of wine/beer/soft drink/juice and tea/coffee after meals
• Water package ( 2 x ½ liters per day and person)
• Professional English speaking guide for city tours of Trogir, Hvar, Split, Korčula and Dubrovnik with panoramic return transfer to Old Town
• National park Mljet entrance fees
• Entrance fees to Biševo Blue cave or Vis Island tour with Komiža
• Towels changed every second day & linen changed in the middle of the week
• Daily cabin cleaning service
• Two bottles of water 0,5 liters per day and person
• Free unlimited Wi-Fi on board
• CCTV Security Cameras on board
• Elegance Rooftop Jacuzzi (Sun deck)
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE
• Port taxes and fees, € 25,00 per person/week, to be paid on board in cash
MS Mama Marija is a 47m (155 ft.) long, 8,7 m (28,6 ft.) wide luxury yacht-like ship that will satisfy your refined expectations for a comfortable cruise along the Croatian Coast. Built for the season 2018 with latest state-of-the-art equipment and amenities, guaranteeing intimate cruise for all guests.
Closed Circuit Video surveillance, complete navigation equipment, fire alarm, smoke detectors, life rafts and tenders are there for your personal safety.
Modern non-smoking double or twin cabins are fully equipped with A/C, safe deposit box, Wi-Fi, Sat TV, fire alarm, smoke detectors, Shower, WC and bathroom toiletries, hair dryer, lifejackets, luggage space under the bed, cupboard & wardrobe cabinet with window or porthole
Extra-large fully air-conditioned salon-restaurant on the upper deck, with separate bar and lounge area, big screen LCD TV, corner table for buffet breakfast, Wireless Internet, loud-speakers and audio-system for announcements by Captain or cruise manager, beautiful large windows for complete passenger’s satisfaction.
Outside fully covered terrace with sitting area, tables and chairs that can be closed with removable plastic windows (in case of winds) that are usually open for a breathtaking “sea view”.
Ship has platform for swimming, 2 ladders with handholds for an easy access to the water and two outdoor showers and public toilettes.
On the high deck is a sun deck that covers 390 m2 with sun-beds for passengers, while part of a sun deck is shaded for clients’ comfort. Here you can enjoy our Elegance Rooftop Jacuzzi designed to ensure an unforgettable cruise.
Year of Construction: April 2018
Hull: Steel boat
Length over all: 45,00m + 2,00m platform= 47,00m
Beam: 8,70 m
Engine: 2 x 386 HP
Cruising speed: 9 knots
Cabins: 18 + 1
- 10 cabins on main deck with windows (twin or double cabin configuration)
- 8 cabins on standard deck with 2 portholes (twin or double cabins and two cabins can be triple)
- additional cruise manager single cabin on main deck
Officers and staff nationality; Croatian
Every effort will be made to adhere to the itinerary as stated. However, due to the schedule changes beyond the organizer’s control, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to change the route or alter the shore excursions.
– In some ports of call ship can be moored sideways to the other boats. In that case guests will need to walk through other boats to reach the pier, which sometimes means there is a height difference and a gap between two ships. Guests with walking disabilities can expect to find such crossings to other boats very challenging. Although all effort will be made to assist, crew availability is severely limited in most circumstances. Therefore a physically challenged guest will require the services of a responsible adult.
– During peak season (July & August) there is a possibility that the ship will be docked in Dubrovnik on an alternative location, due to limited harbor capacity. In that case, guests will be provided with necessary information in due time.
– There is a possibility that ship will be anchored in some ports of call for overnight, due to Port authority orders. In that case transfer with tender boat will be organized to and from the shore. Passengers will be asked to follow transfers