PARIS & LOIRE VALLEY CASTLES
– 4 nights from $1475 per person –
Departures: Thursday and Saturday (April – October)
Day 1 Paris – arrival
Arrival at the airport/port and transfer to your hotel in Paris. After checking in you are free to relax or explore Paris on your own. Overnight in Paris.
Day 2 Paris – City Tour (small group) with pick-up from your hotel
Discover the major sites of Paris with your driver-guide: Notre-Dame Cathedral, the Eiffel Tower and Montmartre.
Route: Concorde Square – Louvre Museum – Seine River and its bridges – French Academy – Cité Island with the Palace of Justice and Notre-Dame Cathedral (stop and free time) Hôtel de Ville (City Hall) – the Latin Quarter with the Sorbonne and the Pantheon of famous French Men – Arch of Triumph – Champs-Elysées Avenue – Eiffel Tower (photo-stop) – Invalides with the dome of Napoleon’s tomb – Opera House. Free time in Montmartre, stop near the basilica of Sacre Coeur and the artists’ square, Place du Tertre.
Day 3 Paris – Loire Valley
Departure by coach for the Two days Coach Tour to Visit the Loire Valley Castles
Visit: Amboise Castle, Clos Lucé
We begin by crossing the southern districts of Paris to take the Aquitaine motorway. A guided visit of the Amboise Castle overlooking the Loire River offers an excellent introduction to the history of the region. Free time will be allocated for lunch. Our afternoon continues with a guided visit of Clos-Lucé (Leonardo de Vinci ‘s last dwelling) and the gardens of Villandry. Dinner and accommodation at the hotel Mercure Tours Nord 3* (or similar).
Day 4 Loire Valley
Visit the Castle of Chenonceau, Cheverny, Chambord
Departure for Chenonceau for a guided visit of the castle. We continue our morning with a guided visit of the Château de Cheverny followed by lunch at the Hotel Saint-Hubert (regional restaurant of rustic style). Our stay in the Loire Valley ends with a guided visit of the royal Château de Chambord.
We leave around 4.30 PM and return to Paris in the evening and transfer to your hotel. Overnight in Paris
Day 5 Paris – departure
After breakfast, transfer to Paris airport/port. End of services
• Arrival private transfer from Paris airport to hotel
• 3 nights accommodation in Paris – 3* hotel (double occupancy) with daily breakfast
• Half day City Tour of Paris with transfers to/from hotel – small group, multilingual guide
• Two days Coach Tour to Loire Valley Castles including the following services:
– Pick up from and return to your hotel in Paris by minibus
– Transportation in luxury air conditioned coach
– Entrance tickets for the six guided visits
– Accommodation in 3* hotel (double room accommodation, no triple room)
– Porterage service on hotel arrival and departure
– Dinner on the first night, buffet breakfast and lunch on the second day
– Services of a licensed multilingual guide
• Departure private transfer from hotel to Paris airport
• Hotel taxes
International flight from Canada
Beverages and meals not mentioned above
Everything that is not mentioned in the paragraph “INCLUDED”