Louvre Museum – skip the line tour
– from $98 per person –
Departures: Daily, except Tuesday / Duration: 2,5 hours
Your priority access ticket will allow you to follow your guide straight into the world’s largest museum. No need to stand in line! This guided tour offers the perfect opportunity to learn about the museum’s huge collection and its greatest works of art, such as the Mona Lisa, the Venus de Milo, and the Coronation of Napoleon.
Before it became a museum in 1793, the Louvre had long been one of the principle palaces of the Kings of France. Located right in the heart of Paris, the Louvre’s galleries stretch for 786,000 square feet. It is home to the world’s largest collection of art works, spanning more than 7,000 years from ancient civilizations to the 19th Century. The museum’s collections are split into eight different departments: Egyptian antiquities, Greek, Etruscan & Roman antiquities, Near Eastern antiquities, Islamic art, Paintings, Sculptures, Decorative Arts, and Prints & Drawings.
Spend time discovering these collections with your guide, who will show you some of the museum’s most famous works and tell you about the stories that lie behind them. Marvel at the Mona Lisa, painted by Leonardo da Vinci in 1506, one of the most famous female portraits in the world; the Venus de Milo, a celebrated Greek sculpture dating from 100 BC depicting the goddess Aphrodite; or the giant 33-foot-long painting of the Coronation of Napoleon, painted in 1807 by Jacques-Louis David to commemorate the crowning of Napoleon Bonaparte in Notre Dame Cathedral.
After your guided tour, spend time exploring other parts of the museum at your own pace.
– After your tour, why not take advantage of your ticket and stay longer in the museum to eat or enjoy shopping for souvenirs such as posters, books, etc.
– The Louvre Museum closes at 6 p.m., or at 10 p.m. on Wednesday and Friday
– Large bags, strollers and umbrellas must be left in the museum cloakroom
– This is a walking tour and is not suitable for those with reduced mobility
– Elevators are not available during the tour
The price includes:
* Services of our guide
* Priority entrance ticket to the Louvre Museum allowing you to skip the line
* Access to temporary exhibitions
The price does not include:
* Transfers to and from your accommodation
Vacations to Greece, Holidays to Greece, Greece, Croatia, Italy, Luxury Villa Rentals
484 Danforth Ave, Toronto
4355 Notre Dame Blvd, Laval
Toll Free 855-759-9291
Email [email protected]