Jewels of the Cyclades – MS Galileo
– 7 nights from $2895 per person –
Day 1 – Friday / Marina Zea – Poros
Embarkation between 2-3 pm. Enjoy a welcome drink and meet your crew and fellow passengers. Sail for Poros for a short 3 hours visit, before set sail to Poliegos. Overnight at sea.
Day 2 – Saturday / Poliegos – Folegandros
Morning arrival in Poliegos, a very small island known for its amazing beaches. Morning swim stop followed by a BBQ on deck. Afternoon sailing to Folegandros, one of the most amazing and less known islands in the Aegean Sea. Walk the amazing Upper city and dine at one of the traditional Greek tavernas.
Day 3 – Sunday / Santorini
Morning arrival at Santorini (occasionally at anchor) to explore its unique capital Fira. Optional Excursion to a typical Winery and a tour of the villages including the small beautiful village of Oia know for its breathtaking view over the caldera. Overnight in Santorini.
Day 4 – Monday / Antiparos – Paros
In the morning you will enjoy a swim stop in an enchanting bay of Antiparos . Early noon arrival in Paros. Visit Parikia and the quaint village of Naoussa. Time to have a fun night and show us your dancing skills during our famous Greek Night. Overnight in Paros.
Day 5 – Tuesday / Delos – Mykonos
Optional morning tour to the unique archaeological site of Delos, antiquity’s most sacred island. Later on, we stop at one of Mykonos beautiful bays for swimming off the ship before sailing into the port of Mykonos. The island of the jet setters is yours to explore and the night is young. Overnight in Mykonos.
Day 6 – Wednesday / Syros
After a morning swim we will arrive in Syros, the capital of the Cycladic islands where you can enjoy one of its beautiful sandy beaches or walk through town and enjoy the unique architecture of the buildings. Overnight in Syros.
Day 7 – Thursday / Kythnos- Marina Zea, Athens
In the morning we will arrive in Kythnos where you will enjoy a swim in Kolones bay and will then set sail for Marina Zea where we will arrive in the late afternoon via Cape Sounion, the temple of Poseidon. Overnight in Marina Zea.
Day 8 – Friday / Marina Zea- Disembarkation
Disembarkation after breakfast.
Rates in CAD per person in double occupancy
|DEPARTURE DATES – 2019
|May 24, 31/ June 14, 21
|Jul 19 / Aug 2, 23, 30
|Sep 13 / Oct 18
Single supplement: + 60%
Cat C : Lower Deck, Twin or double beds
Cat B: Lower Deck, Twin beds
Cat A: Upper Deck, Twin or double beds
- Accommodation in double or twin cabins with private SH/WC & air conditioning.
- Half-board: Buffet breakfast and one main meal daily, including a Welcome Cocktail, a local Theme Evening , fun BBQ (weather permitting) and Captain’s Dinner.
- Regular coffee, tea and drinking water free all day.
- Use of fishing and snorkeling equipment (subject to availability).
- English-Speaking Cruise Escort.
- Beverages (except those mentioned above).
- Shore excursions on the islands or other land arrangements.
- Crew tips.
- Passenger personal expenses
- Wi-Fi (available at charge)
- Port taxes ($415 per person)