Delphi & Meteora Tour
Delphi – Meteora
– from $475 per person in double occupancy-
Departures: Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday and selected Fridays / Duration: 3 days – 2 nights
Day 1: Athens – Delphi
Early morning, leave for Delphi via Thebes, Levadia and the picturesque village of Arachova, on to the slopes of Mount Parnassus (short stop). Visit the Sanctuary of Apollo Pythios (Treasury of the Athenians, Temple of Apollo etc) and the museum. Afternoon free. Enjoy dinner and overnight at Delphi.
Day 2: Delphi – Kalambaka
Breakfast at Hotel. Morning free. Leave Delphi for an interesting trip through Central Greece and the town of Lamia to Kalambaka. Enjoy dinner and overnight at Kalambaka.
Day 3: Kalambaka – Athens
Breakfast at Hotel. In the morning visit Meteora, among striking scenery, perched on top of huge rocks seem to be suspended in mid-air, stand ageless monasteries, where you can see exquisite specimens of Byzantine art. Return to Athens via Trikala, Lamia, Thermopylae (short stop to see Leonidas monument) and Kammena Vourla.
Arrive in Athens early in the evening.
PRICE PER PERSON IN CANADIAN DOLLARS IN DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
Tourist class (3*) : $475
First class (4*) : $565
HOTELS (or similar):
DELPHI: 3* – HOTEL HERMES / 4* – HOTEL AMALIA
KALAMBAKA: 3* – ORFEAS / 4* – DIVANI METEORA ou HOTEL AMALIA
• 2 nights accommodation in double occupancy – in your choice of hotel category 3* or 4* (Delphi – 1 night, Kalambaka – 1 night)
• Bilingual professional guide
• Entrance fees
• Transport by luxury air-conditioned coach
• Pick-up service from most of hotels in Athens
• All taxes
• Meals as per itinerary (2 x Breakfast, & 2 x Dinner)
• Sightseeing as per itinerary