Day 1: Athens
Arrival Athens, private transfer to your hotel and check in for 3 nights to discover this ancient city.
Day 2: Athens
After breakfast, take part in an Athens sightseeing tour including the New Acropolis Museum, rest of the day is free to enjoy the city’s shopping. Overnight in Athens.
Day 3: Athens
Free day in Athens to continue exploring the city or take one of the optional ($) tours to Argolis, Delphi, Saronic Island Cruise, Cap Sounion, etc… Overnight in Athens.
Day 4: Athens – Mykonos
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the port and take the ferry to Mykonos. Arrival transfer to your hotel for 3 nights of relaxation.
Day 5-6: Mykonos
Free days at leisure. Mykonos is a jet-set island with a flux of people taking advantage of its magnificent beaches, multi-coloured stores and boutiques and myriad taverns and restaurants.
Day 7: Mykonos – Santorini
After breakfast, transfer to the port and take the ferry to Santorini. Arrival transfer to your hotel for a 3 night stay.
Day 8-9: Santorini
This island offers without a doubt the most spectacular view of the Aegean Sea. You will be enchanted by the crisp white vaulted houses, carved in the volcanic rock such as the city of Fira, situated on the top of the mountain, approximately 300 meters above sea level. Of course you will have the chance to sample the best sunset ever!
Day 10: Santorini – Crete
After breakfast, transfer by ferry to Crete. for 5 nights.
Day 11-14: Crete
Free days at leisure to relax on the beach, discover the island of King Midas or explore the beauty of Crete from coast to coast.
Day 15: Crete
After breakfast, transfer to Heraklion airport and domestic flight to Athens. End of services.
• 14 nights accommodation in double occupancy – 3* hotels (Athens – 3 nights, Mykonos – 3 nights, Santorini – 3 nights, Crete – 5 nights)
• Shared transfers in Santorini and Mykonos
• Private transfers in Athens and Crete
• Ferry transportation between Pireaus (Athens) – Mykonos – Santorini – Heraklion (Crete) /economy class
• Airfare between Heraklion (Crete) and Athens, economy class
• Half day regular Athens sightseeing tour including The Acropolis and The New Acropolis Museum
• Daily breakfast
• Hotels taxes and service fees
NOTE: Price indicated is for 3* hotels, per person in double occupancy for departures during the week 01-08 April, 2017. Please contact us to obtain prices for 4* and 5* hotels and different departure dates.