Day 1 Rome
Upon arrival at Rome airport you will be transferred to your hotel. After checking in you are free to relax or explore Rome on your own. Overnight in Rome
Day 2 Rome
After breakfast, enjoy a half day walking tour of Rome – explore and admire St Peter’s Square, the atmospheric Piazza Navona, the elegant Piazza della Rotonda with the Pantheon, Fontana di Trevi. Overnight in Rome
Day 3 Rome
Day at leisure. Continue exploring Rome or we suggest taking an optional ($) half-day excursion to Colloseum or Vatican. Overnight in Rome.
Day 4 Rome – Florence
After the breakfast, departure by train from Rome to Florence. Overnight in Florence.
Day 5 Florence
After breakfast, we suggest taking an optional ($) guided sightseeing tour of Florence – the cradle of the Renaissance – during the optional tour you will see the beautiful Piazza del Duomo, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery of St. John, and the Academy of Fine Arts Gallery housing the “David” by Michelangelo. Overnight in Florence.
Day 6 Florence – Venice
After the breakfast, departure by train from Florence to Venice. Overnight in Venice.
Day 7 Venice
Breakfast at the hotel. Day at leisure to discover Venice on your own or take an optional ($) guided walking tour or a half day tour ($) to Murano & Burano. Overnight in Venice.
Day 8: Venice – Athens
After breakfast, you will be transferred to Venice airport for your flight to Athens. Arrival Athens, private transfer to your hotel and check in for 2 nights to discover this ancient city
Day 9: Athens
After breakfast, take part in an Athens sightseeing tour including the New Acropolis Museum, rest of the day is free to enjoy the city’s shopping. Overnight in Athens.
Day 10: Athens – Mykonos
After breakfast, you will be transferred to the port and take the ferry to Mykonos. Arrival transfer to your hotel for 3 nights of relaxation.
Day 11-12: Mykonos
Free days at leisure. Mykonos is a jet-set island with a flux of people taking advantage of its magnificent beaches, multi-coloured stores and boutiques and myriad taverns and restaurants.
Day 13: Mykonos – Santorini
After breakfast, transfer to the port and take the ferry to Santorini. Arrival transfer to your hotel for a 3 night stay.
Day 14-15: Santorini
This island offers without a doubt the most spectacular view of the Aegean Sea. You will be enchanted by the crisp white vaulted houses, carved in the volcanic rock such as the city of Fira, situated on the top of the mountain, approximately 300 meters above sea level. Of course you will have the chance to sample the best sunset ever!
Day 16: Santorini – Athens
After breakfast, transfer to the airport and domestic flight to Athens. End of services.
• 15 nights accommodation in double occupancy – 3* hotels (Rome – 3 nights, Florence – 2 nights, Venice – 2 nights, Athens – 2 nights, Mykonos – 3 nights, Santorini – 3 nights,)
• Arrival private transfer in Rome
• Departure private transfer in Venice
• Returned shared transfers in Mykonos and Santorini
• Returned private transfers in Athens
• Train transportation between Rome – Florence – Venice / tourist class
• Ferry transportation between Piraeus (Athens) – Mykonos – Santorini / economy class
• Airfare between Venice – Athens and Santorini – Athens , economy class
• Half day walking tour of Rome ( 2 ½ hours )
• Athens sightseeing tour with Acropolis and the New Acropolis Museum
• Daily breakfast
• Hotels taxes (except in Italy – payable locally, from Eur2.00 to Eur7.00 per person per night depending on the category of the hotel)
NOTE: Price indicated is for 3* hotels, per person in double occupancy for departures during the week 01-08 April, 2017. Please contact us to obtain prices for 4* and 5* hotels and different departure dates.