Treasures of Greece
2 nights Athens, 3 nights Mykonos, 3 nights Santorini, 3 nights classical tour, 3 nights Aegean Cruise
– 14 nights from $2675 per person –
Sunday departure (01 April – 01 October)
Day 1 Athens – arrival
Arrival and transfer to your hotel, rest of the day free. Overnight in Athens
Day 2 Corinth – Nafplion – Olympia
Depart on the 4-days Classical Tour; short stop at Corinth Canal; Visit the theatre of Epidaurus. Proceed to Nafplion (short stop), Mycenae – visit the Archaeological Site.Day 3 Olympia – Delphi
Visit the Olympia’s Archaeological Site. Drive on through the plains of Eliad and Achaia; Patra; pass by the picturesque towns of Nafpaktos and Itea.
Day 4 Delphi – Kalambaka
In the morning visit the archaeological site, and the Museum of Delphi. Depart for Kalambaka, passing through picturesque villages of Central Greece.
Day 5 Kalambaka – Athens
Visit Meteora – perched on top of huge rocks which seem to be suspended in mid-air, stand ageless Monasteries. Return to Athens – short stop to Thermopylae.
Day 6 Athens – Mykonos
After breakfast transfer by ferry to Mykonos for 3 nights stay.
Day 7-8 Mykonos
Free days at leisure. Mykonos is a jet-set island with a flux of people taking advantage of its magnificent beaches, multi-coloured stores and boutiques and myriad taverns and restaurants
Day 9 Cruise: Mykonos
Afternoon transfer to the port and embark on the 4-day Iconic Aegean Cruise – Celestyal Olympia
Day 10 Cruise: Kusadasi / PatmosDay 11 Cruise
Day 12 Cruise: Crete / Santorini.
Disembark in Santorini, transfer to your hotel for 3 nights stay
Day 13-14 Santorini
Free time at leisure. This island offers without a doubt the most spectacular view of the Aegean Sea. You will be enchanted by the crisp white vaulted houses, carved in the volcanic rock such as the city of Fira, situated on the top of the mountain, approximately 300 meters above sea level. Of course you will have the chance to sample the best sunset ever!
Day 15: Santorini – departure
Transfer to the airport for your flight back to Athens.
• 8 nights accommodation in double occupancy ( 2 nights Athens, 3 nights Mykonos, 3 nights Santorini)
• Daily breakfast
• Shared transfers in Mykonos and Santorini
• Private transfers in Athens
• 4-day Iconic Aegean Cruise – Celestyal Olympia, inside cabin, cat. IA, full board
• 4-days tour Classical Tour with Meteora, hotels 3* with half board (overnights in Olympia, Delphi and Kalambaka)
• Ferry transportation between Piraeus -Mykonos
• One way domestic flight Santorini – Athens, operated by Aegean Airlines, economy class, including the airport taxes
NOTE: Price indicated is for 3* hotels, per person in double occupancy for departures during the week 01-08 April, 2017. Please contact us to obtain prices for 4* and 5* hotels and different departure dates.