Bucharest – city break
4 days / 3 nights
– from $495 per person –
Day 1 / Bucharest – arrival
Arrival at Bucharest airport and transfer from airport to your hotel. Overnight in Bucharest.
Day 2 / Bucharest – city tour
Enjoy a half day tour of Bucharest, also known as “Little Paris”. Start with The Palace of the Parliament – admire the luxurious display of crystal chandeliers, mosaics, oak paneling, marble, gold leaf, and stained-glass windows. Continue with the inside visit of the Village Museum with its 50 buildings representing the history and design of Romania’s rural architecture. You will also see The Arc de Triumph, Opera House, University Square, Roman Square, etc… Overnight in Bucharest. (B)
Day 3 / Bucharest – “One day – 2 Castles” – full day tour to Peles & Bran Castles
Breakfast at the hotel. Find your way to the meeting point and travel to Sinaia, the ”Pearl of the Carpathians”, visit of the Peles Castle, former residence of Romania’s Kings. Peles Castle, erected between 1873 and 1914, has been the summer residence of the Romanian Royal family and it is the most visited museum in Romania. Continue to Bran, visiting the famous Bran Castle (14th century) – known as “Dracula’s Castle”, has been serving for ages as a military fortress controlling the entry route to Transylvania. Continue to Brasov – brief walking tour – City Council Square, the Black Church (the largest Gothic church in SE Europe), etc…
Late in the evening, return to Bucharest. Overnight in Bucharest (B)
Day 4 / Bucharest – departure
Breakfast at the hotel. Transfer to the “Henri Coanda” Airport Bucharest.
• Transfer to/from Bucharest airport
• 3 nights accommodation in recommended 4* hotel in Bucharest
• Half day tour of Bucharest, shared tour, with English speaking guide – including the entrance fees for Parliament & Village Museum
• Full day tour to Bran and Peles castles, shared tour, with English speaking guide – entrance fees included
• Daily breakfast
International flight from Canada
Entrance fees to various sites, except the ones mentioned in ” Included”
Beverages and other meals not mentioned above
Everything that is not mentioned in the paragraph “Included”
- pick-up & drop-off tour not included for
- This tour is not suitable for people with walking (stairs climbing) disabilities.
- Peles Castle is closed on Mondays and Tuesday during the winter season – from Sep 15 to May 15 – and on Mondays during the summer season – from May 15 to Sep 15. During these days Rasnov citadel will be visited instead.
- Between 1 November and 1 December every year, Peles Castle is closed for cleaning. During this period, you will be able to visit his smaller replica – Pelisor Castle.